Why is my puppy so smelly? Poor diet can contribute to your dog’s allergies as well, and can also be the cause of other problems, including yeast infections, which can also lead to foul odors. A diet high in carbohydrates and dog kibble that is highly processed can be the root cause of your dog’s allergic reactions.
How do I get my puppy to stop stinking?
- Bathe your dog regularly.
- Brush your dog, 2-5 times a week.
- Pat your dog’s fur with baking soda or corn starch for a quick dry bath.
- Feed your dog high-quality dog food, healthy insides equal a better smelling dog.
- Wash your dog’s bedding regularly.
Is it normal for puppies to smell bad?
|Monday – Friday||7:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
1 more row
Why does my puppy stink even after a bath? External irritants, allergens, burns, or bacterial/viral/parasitic/fungal infections can all be present. If your dog still smells after a bath, is excessively scratching or licking, has a lot of scaling, or is rubbing his/herself on the carpet, take them to a vet as soon as possible.