What’s the best food for a Siberian Husky puppy?
- Taste of the Wild High Prairie Puppy Formula.
- Royal Canin Large Puppy Dry Dog Food.
- Wellness Large Breed Complete Health.
- Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy Formula Dry Food.
- ORIJEN Puppy Large Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food.
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Puppy.
What is a Siberian huskies favorite food? Although feeding your husky commercial dry or wet food is less expensive, lasts longer and is easier to store, many husky parents have switched their dog’s diet to include more nutritional and healthier raw foods like chicken, beef, lamb, fish, fruits (no grapes, prunes or raisins) and vegetables.
Should I feed My Husky puppy large breed puppy food? He should be fed high-quality kibble that is specifically designed for large breeds, as this will also ensure that it has the optimal balance of ingredients required for a large breed. High-quality kibble that contains at least 22% protein should be the minimum level that you aim for in a kibble.
Is Blue Buffalo Good for Husky puppies? Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Dry Dog Food
Huskies need plenty of protein to keep them active, and at 34%, Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein certainly supplies that, which is why we included it in our top five best dog food for Huskies.