What should I do the first week with a new puppy?
- Get Your Supplies Before You Bring Your Puppy Home.
- Puppy Proof Your Home.
- Socialize Your Puppy Right Away.
- Start House Training in the First Week.
- Visit the Veterinarian.
- Reward Good Behavior.
- Start “Play Training”
- Stay Together at Bed Time.
What is the best age to view a new puppy? Legally, puppies should not be sold at less than 6 weeks old. Ideally a puppy should be 8 weeks of age when they go to a new home. This allows for the mother to have completed her disciplinary training of the pups such as teaching bite inhibition.
Why is having a puppy so tiring? The cycle of cleaning up messes and constantly removing household objects from those tiny teeth can become overwhelming, particularly if you’re also working from home during this time. It’s normal for the entire process to make you feel drained (especially when you’re running on little sleep!).
How do I start my own dog blog?
- Decide on your blog’s topic. A blog about pets in general is broad, too broad in fact.
- Stay close to what you know but don’t be afraid to research your interests.
- Discover your voice.
- Capture their attention with the first paragraph.
- It’s all about the title.