What food is good for Pomeranian puppy?
- Organs such as brains, kidneys and liver.
- Lean meats including fish, white breast chicken and lean Hamburg.
- Sweet or regular potatoes, spinach, baby carrots, zucchini and broccoli (No corn please)
- White or Brown rice.
How much should I feed my Pomeranian puppy?
|Weight||Feeding Amount (per day)|
|3 pounds||¾ to 1 ½ cups|
|5 pounds||1 ¼ to 2 ½ cups|
|7 pounds||1 ¾ to 3 ½ cups|
|9 pounds||2 ¼ to 4 ½ cups|
What can Pomeranians eat that is human food?
- Carrots: Can Eat. Both raw and cooked carrots are safe for your dog to eat.
- Grapes and Raisins: Can’t Eat.
- Salt: Limit.
- Peanut Butter: Can Eat.
- Eggs: Can Eat.
- Salmon: Can Eat.
- Chocolate: Can’t Eat.
- Cheese: Limit.
Should I feed My Pomeranian wet food? Canned food can be used as a part of a Pomeranian’s diet, and will make dry food more palatable, as well as adding important nutrients and calories. Choose the brand carefully, selecting a food that has plenty of protein and no filler, so that even Pom puppies, whose stomachs hold very little, can benefit from it.