What brand food is best for Husky puppies?
- Taste of the Wild High Prairie Puppy Formula.
- Royal Canin Large Puppy Dry Dog Food.
- Wellness Large Breed Complete Health.
- Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy Formula Dry Food.
- ORIJEN Puppy Large Grain-Free Dry Puppy Food.
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Puppy.
What should I feed a Husky puppy? Your Husky puppy’s diet should be based around a high quality, nutritionally complete puppy food. You may also wish to introduce them to fresh, lean raw meat — however, don’t feed your puppy any meat you would not feed to a fellow human being.
How long should Huskies eat puppy food? Since a husky is considered a medium breed dog… It’s best to switch your puppy to adult food at about 12 months of age or older. It’s much safer to keep your dog on puppy food too long… than it is to switch to adult food too soon.
Is Blue Buffalo Good for Husky puppies? Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Dry Dog Food
Huskies need plenty of protein to keep them active, and at 34%, Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein certainly supplies that, which is why we included it in our top five best dog food for Huskies.