What are the basics of caring for a dog?
- Food. We recommend high-quality, high protein, balanced dog food twice a day for adult dogs.
- Water. Your dog should always have access to fresh, clean water.
- Places to Sleep.
- An Enriched Environment.
- Basic Supplies.
What are 3 things dogs need to stay healthy?
- Proper nutrition.
- Regular checkups.
- Preventative medications.
What should you do for your dog daily?
- Long walks + exercise. Dogs need to be walked 1-2 times per day.
- Train them. It’s possible to teach old dogs new tricks.
- Feed your dog daily.
- Give your dog the right food.
- Love + attention.
- Happiness + self-care.
What makes a dog happy? The best way to keep a dog happy is to simply provide for their physical, intellectual, and emotional needs. Make sure they have a healthy diet, an appropriate amount of exercise, enough mental stimulation, and lots of love and affection.