Is Royal Canin good for dogs with sensitive stomachs? Available in wet and dry for small, medium and large dogs, Royal Canin’s Digestive Care diets have been tailored to support sensitive stomachs and promote optimal stool quality.
Is Royal Canin gastrointestinal suitable for puppies? Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Puppy is a veterinary-exclusive rehydratable dry dog food for puppies with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities As a result of increased demand, you may experience difficulty purchasing certain products in the coming months.
What food is good for puppies with sensitive stomachs?
- 12 Best Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs.
- Hill’s Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin.
- Diamond Care Sensitive Stomach Formula.
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach.
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach.
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dog Food.
What does gastrointestinal puppy food do? Formulated with an adapted level of electrolytes, a combination of highly digestible proteins and prebiotics helps maintain the balance of good bacteria in the gut. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion for optimal stool quality.