How often do you replace a puppy pad? Though the exact answer will be different for each puppy, in general it is a good idea to change the pad after two or three uses. This will stop the potty area from smelling so terrible. It will also prevent the puppy from accidentally stepping in its own waste- something NOBODY wants.
What is the best puppy pad on the market?
- Best Overall: Bulldogology Premium Puppy Pee Pads at Amazon.
- Best Charcoal: Bark Charcoal Training Pads at Amazon.
- Best Washable: Pet Parents Pawtect Pads at Chewy.
- Best Budget:
- Best Scented:
- Best for Large Dogs:
- Best of the Rest:
What can replace puppy pads?
- Self-Cleaning Brilliant Pad, as seen on Shark Tank.
- Klean Paws Indoor Dog Potty.
- Rocket & Rex Washable Pads.
- Fresh Patch Real Grass Dog Potty.
- PuppyGoHere Dog Litter Box.
Why is my puppy not using pads anymore? The biggest reason why puppies pee off the pee pad is because they really haven’t grasped the concept. Unless you got your puppy from a reputable breeder who took the time to introduce your puppy to them, your puppy may have never encountered a pee pad in his life before.