How do you tell if a breeder is a puppy mill?
- They Don’t Know, or Don’t Share The Puppy’s Parents.
- The Breeders Won’t Let You See The Kennel.
- They Focus on More Than One Breed.
- They Don’t Ask You to Sign Paperwork.
- They Offer The Puppy When It’s Too Young.
- The Pup Hasn’t Had Its Shots.
How much is a French mastiff puppy? $1,000–$3,500
The price of purebred dogs does seem excessive, but a good and reputable breeder does not profit much from the sale of their puppies.
How much is a Dogue de Bordeaux? If you work with a breeder for a dogue de Bordeaux puppy, expect to pay between $1,400 to $2,500, and a show-ready puppy could fetch up to a hefty $5,000.
How long do Dogue de Bordeaux live?