How can I prevent my dog from getting ticks and fleas?
- Keep Your House Clean to Remove Fleas.
- Keep Your Backyard Clean.
- Check Your Pet Regularly for Ticks.
- Use a Yearly Flea and Tick Prevention Treatment.
- Don’t Use Old Flea and Tick Products.
How do you prevent ticks on dogs naturally?
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Make your dog’s blood less appetizing to ticks by introducing apple cider vinegar to your dog’s diet.
- Herbal Tick Collars.
- Citrus Repellent.
- Diatomaceous Earth Dust.
What home remedy kills fleas and ticks on dogs?
- Shampoo. Shampooing your pet is one of the cheapest ways to rid them of fleas and ticks this summer.
- Natural Flea Collars.
- Treat the House and Lawn.
- Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Lemon Tick Spray.
How can I keep fleas off my dog naturally? Citronella, eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree, and rosemary will all naturally repel fleas. If your dog doesn’t mind a spray bottle, dilute a few drops of your chosen essential oil into a 300ml-400ml of water and spray directly onto your dog’s coat.